Familiarize yourself with the questions a professional translation agency will ask you and choosing the right translation vendor will be a bliss
In “40 Questions to Expect from a Translation Agency,” you’ll become familiar with the questions a language services provider (LSP) may ask you about your company, strategy, needs, expectations, resources, technology, processes, content, and linguistic assets.
Your answers will help them know if they can:
- Fill in potential gaps in your globalization strategy
- Convey your brand’s image appropriately into foreign markets
- Ensure successful and smooth cooperation
- Reduce costs and turnarounds while delivering quality work
- Guarantee consistent, accurate results that satisfy your needs
Knowing what questions you should hear during your selection process will help you choose the professional translation agency that will help you take over the world!
“A common truth across all professions is that it’s impossible to diagnose properly without prescribing first. Human translation services are no exception. The quality of the service you receive is directly related to the quality of the questions your provider asks. This paper will help you know whether your future translation partner is engaged and committed to crafting the perfect solution for your needs.”